Sunday, July 29, 2012

UNJUNKED.UNREAL. Review

I was at my local Walgreens beauty browsing as always and I came across this candy displays. They are called UNJUNKED.UNREAL. They had peanut butter cups(like Reese's cups) a caramel covered chocolate bar(like MilkyWays), Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar(like Snickers) and candy coated chocolates(m&ms) and also candy coated chocolate peanuts.

I chose the Candy Coated Chocolate Peanuts Unreal 54 and the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar Unreal 8.

The candy coated chocolate peanuts have 3g of Fiber, 6g Protein, 20mg Sodium, 11g Fat, 16g Sugar, 200 calories.
In a Snickers bar there is 2g Fiber, 4g Protein, 20mg Sodium, 11g of Fat, 22g of Sugar and 220 calories. You make not think this is a big difference but to your body it is.

The Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar has 5g Protein, 5g Fiber, 9mg Sodium, 12g Fat, 17g of Sugar and 200 calories. A Snickers Candy Bar has 1.3g Fiber, 4.3g Protein, 140mg Sodium, 13.6 Fat, 28g of Sugar and 280 calories. Again the UNJUNKED UNREAL is the better choice.

Another GREAT thing about this candy brand is its made with NO Artificials, NO Hydrogenateds, NO Corn Syrups, NO Preservatives, NO GMOs. Sounds pretty great to me. The only difference that could put anyone off could be the taste? Well everyone's taste is different. The chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar, it's def hard going up against Snickers!! I mean I even love snickers but I can barely eat them. These UNJUNKED.UNREAL version of snickers is actually good. It's not plain the caramel is chewy or hard.theres a good mix of the peanuts caramel nd chocolate. You should check it out for yourself they were only 2 for 1.79 or . 89 cents each. Also the chocolate covered peanut candies not as good as m&ms peanuts, kinda salty tasting. And it's weird that I'm thinking of Chinese food the chicken and broccoli while I eat these.. Haa

Check them out at getunreal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment