Friday, August 10, 2012

My Weight Loss Goals!!

My weight loss goals:

1.) lose 20-30lbs
2.) be able to run a 5k
3.) tone my lower belly.. that spot is the toughest to tone back up and firm up after having a baby!


Since I am on a weight loss journey, and making healthy choices and lifestyle changes, I have decided to refrain from buying ANY and all new clothes! Unless i absolutley need something, the only clothes I allow myself to buy are delicates and of course workout clothes! those are always necessary! No point in buying nice clothes when in the end when you reach your goal you won't be able to wear them anymore. Also I think its always great to reward yourself when you hit a GOAL! Losing weight is a great reward but come on everyone wants to spoil themselves when they have accomplished something life changing~

-You can do it by the amount of workouts you do, so after 15 workouts reward yourself with something small to start then after 30 go a bit bigger then so on you get the point!

-OR every workout you do put a dollar or five dollars in a jar, labeled something like REWARD for reaching your goal! So after maybe 100 workouts or so you can go and buy yourself something nice with the money you have saved! or continue to save it up and add with every workout you do and get something really HUGE!!! :)

-And of course you can reward your self by weight loss so maybe every 10 pounds do something for yourself :) again none of these rewards should be foods that are bad for you.

SO for me if I am doing my rewards by weightloss:

First 10lbs.- 1 MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow,blush or lipstick I have been eyeing up
Second 10lbs- Nail Polish Rack that fits up to 90 nail polishes YES I have that many.. lol
Third 10lbs- Michael Kors watch I have been eyeing up all summer long!!

If I did it by workouts it would be:

15 workouts- 2 new nail polishes
35 workouts- a new sports bra
55 workouts- manicure/pedicure
75 workouts- Something from lulemon
100 workouts- Get my hair did!!

And if I reach my goal in FULL I would most definitley buy myself a brand new wardrobe(clothes) :) what better way to celebrate your hard work and show it off then with new clothes!!!!!

What are your goals? and how would you reward yourself?!

No comments:

Post a Comment